Welcome to ViPride, we hope you have a pleasant stay in this forum.
We would like you to give an introduction as you first post.
This for us to notice and also welcoming you.

Welcome to ViPride, we hope you have a pleasant stay in this forum.
We would like you to give an introduction as you first post.
This for us to notice and also welcoming you.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViPride The Guideline of Excellence

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)

Go down 
+5
Dark_Fit
apnn
ant_bb
NeVeR
moonmoon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
moonmoon
ViPride Premium Vendor
ViPride Premium Vendor

AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) Empty
PostSubject: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 am

Hi GE owner??

can get air ride for your GE.... something MOST wanted for VIPPER... below is some info..

1. Different between other bands
When users install other bands air suspension system, they need the wiring of compressor, air tank, air valves and so on to connect to users car first. Then, you have to disassemble the control board to put the gauge and switch inside. It has to damage the interior of car and take time to do it. This system put all of components and elements into a control system case which dimension is 70 * 24 * 30 cm. Making all of wiring integrated to a PCB in order to control by program. No one installed Digital Air Suspension System more than 4 hours, it save the time and reduce the installation charge.

2. Installation Charge
As all of components are into a control system and controller, it can reduce the noise and shock of system. When the system is running, the users won't have any of uncomfortable feeling.

3. Maintain and upgrade
In performance and tuning markets, the users like fashionable and innovation products. When users need to maintain or upgrade the system. There's no need to disassemble any parts of car, only change the controller and PCB for upgrade. 10 minutes can be done.

4. Controller
The controller just like a cellphone, easily to control and setting. From the controller, it indicated the pressure for each of shock absorber . Besides, the height for each of shock absorber can be adjusted individually by user.

Actually, the Digital Air Suspension System is in different level from other brands, we offer you more option to spend the same money but get the better one. Being manufacturer, we keep asking and understanding customer's requirement and user's need, then improving and changing the process to meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
NeVeR
ViPride Addict
ViPride Addict
NeVeR

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 am

u selling this thing? can let me know how much and stock you have?

i can help u make a GB if price is ok
Back to top Go down
ant_bb
ViPride Premium Vendor
ViPride Premium Vendor
ant_bb

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 am

simi brand and pricing?
Back to top Go down
http://antzaccessories.blogspot.com
apnn
ViPride Rookie
ViPride Rookie
apnn

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:59 pm

for my ride have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.masterq-audio.com
Dark_Fit
ViPride Rookie
ViPride Rookie

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm

sounds good leh... give us a rough pricing estimate lah..
Back to top Go down
Andy
ViPride Lurker
ViPride Lurker
Andy

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm

apnn wrote:
for my ride have?

have sure have!! Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fusa(JP)
ViPride Bling Master
ViPride Bling Master
Fusa(JP)

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:24 pm

moonmoon wrote:
Hi GE owner??

can get air ride for your GE.... something MOST wanted for VIPPER... below is some info..

1. Different between other bands
When users install other bands air suspension system, they need the wiring of compressor, air tank, air valves and so on to connect to users car first. Then, you have to disassemble the control board to put the gauge and switch inside. It has to damage the interior of car and take time to do it. This system put all of components and elements into a control system case which dimension is 70 * 24 * 30 cm. Making all of wiring integrated to a PCB in order to control by program. No one installed Digital Air Suspension System more than 4 hours, it save the time and reduce the installation charge.

2. Installation Charge
As all of components are into a control system and controller, it can reduce the noise and shock of system. When the system is running, the users won't have any of uncomfortable feeling.

3. Maintain and upgrade
In performance and tuning markets, the users like fashionable and innovation products. When users need to maintain or upgrade the system. There's no need to disassemble any parts of car, only change the controller and PCB for upgrade. 10 minutes can be done.

4. Controller
The controller just like a cellphone, easily to control and setting. From the controller, it indicated the pressure for each of shock absorber . Besides, the height for each of shock absorber can be adjusted individually by user.

Actually, the Digital Air Suspension System is in different level from other brands, we offer you more option to spend the same money but get the better one. Being manufacturer, we keep asking and understanding customer's requirement and user's need, then improving and changing the process to meet the requirements.

I'm wondering how this system stores it's air? Or this is not air ride but electronic control? Any pictures to show us what is it exactly? I would be much interested to see it also... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusa-japan.com/index.php
apnn
ViPride Rookie
ViPride Rookie
apnn

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 pm

what brand is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.masterq-audio.com
ant_bb
ViPride Premium Vendor
ViPride Premium Vendor
ant_bb

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Link
ViPride Lurker
ViPride Lurker

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:46 pm

hello TS

few question to ask

ur air sus.. do we need to have our own suspension? i mean like i got d2 coilover already then fix up urs
or.. ur 1 come with everything, include suspension and spring..

how much is the price?
thank you
Back to top Go down
ant_bb
ViPride Premium Vendor
ViPride Premium Vendor
ant_bb

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

hi Link,

wanna intro yourself afro
Back to top Go down
Fusa(JP)
ViPride Bling Master
ViPride Bling Master
Fusa(JP)

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Link wrote:
hello TS

few question to ask

ur air sus.. do we need to have our own suspension? i mean like i got d2 coilover already then fix up urs
or.. ur 1 come with everything, include suspension and spring..

how much is the price?
thank you
Hi Link, pls intro yourself in order to let us know you better.. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusa-japan.com/index.php
tannz
ViPride Lurker
ViPride Lurker

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm

same question as Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)   AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIR RIDE KIT for Honda Fit (GE model)
Page 1 of 1